Regardless of whether you are attending in person or virtually, we hope you find the IMC 2022 App helpful. The app provides up-to-date information on all aspects of the IMC 2022 Programme, including:
- Live updated schedule including the latest changes to the programme throughout the week
- Maps & guides to find your way around campus
- Essential information about all aspects of attending the IMC in person or virtually
- Details of publishers at the Bookfair, Secondhand & Antiquarian Bookfair, and Craft Fair
- Messaging and video chat to connect, network, and socialise with other delegates, both in-person and virtually
- Your virtual profile, which you can update throughout the Congress
- Exclusive virtual-only exhibitors and discounts from our Bookfair publishers and exhibitors
- View recordings of sessions you miss up till 31 August 2022!
- The app is accessible on Apple and Android devices, and can also be accessed via your desktop/laptop device (PC/Mac).
The app is designed to complement the IMC Programme Book, and IMC virtual event platform. Please note that the latest updates and changes to the programme will be available via the IMC virtual platform, in the IMC 2022 app, and on screens in Parkinson Court and The Refectory Foyer.
Log in details for the IMC 2022 App will be sent to delegates on or befre 30 June 2022.
Get the IMC 2022 App
Information regarding how to access the IMC 2022 App will be sent out to registered delegates on or by 30 June 2022. If this date has passed and you have registered online for IMC 2022 but have not yet received your login information for the app, please let us know and we will resend this to you directly.