Prices for all items, including registration fees, accommodation, meals, events and excursions will be confirmed in February when the full IMC programme is published. To help you plan and budget for your visit to Leeds, below are the prices charged in 2019.
- Standard full four-day registration: £228.50
- Student / retired / unwaged scholars: £126.50
- Day passes Monday-Wednesday: £132.00
- Day pass Thursday: £122.00
If you register as a student, retired, or unwaged scholar, you will need to submit proof of status after you register.
- Packed lunch: £5.75
- Refectory lunch: £9.25
- Refectory dinner: £11.50
The University and Leeds city centre also boast a wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
Events and Excursions
- Concerts: £12-15
- Excursions: £15-40 (some half-day, some full-day excursions)
- Workshops: £7.50-42 (prices vary according to equipment and material needs, duration and other factors)
All accommodation booked through the IMC includes breakfast. Rooms are available to suit all budgets, in University halls of residence and hotels across the city.
University Halls of Residence
- Devonshire Hall (off-campus): £36.00 shared bathroom, £46.00 ensuite
- On-campus halls of residence: £37.50 shared bathroom, £47.50-54.00 ensuite
- Single rooms: £52.00-120.00
- Double rooms: £60.00-130.00
- Superior double rooms: £155.00 (only available at the Radisson Blu Hotel for up to 2 adults and 2 children)
Low-earning delegates are also able to apply for this concessionary rate. Please contact us before registering to discuss your individual circumstances.
Non-Participating Friends or Family Members
If you want to bring a friend or family member to your session, and they are not participating in the IMC, please provide their name in the ‘Other Details’ section of the registration form. We will make them a special name badge to give them access to your session free of charge.
Friends and family members can only attend the session in which you are speaking free of charge. If they want to attend any other sessions, they will need to register as a delegate and pay the appropriate fee.
Each individual can only accompany one IMC delegate.