We are closely monitoring the situation in relation to coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential impact upon IMC 2020 this July.
Based on current UK Government advice, we are continuing work as planned to hold the IMC on 6-9 July 2020.
We are mindful of uncertainty prompted by the outbreak and cannot predict what impact it will have in the coming weeks and months.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of all involved in IMC 2020, and we are aware of the need to ensure the IMC is as safe an environment as possible for all.
We have updated the Registration Terms and Conditions to be more explicit about the possible impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on IMC 2020, in particular the consequences of any changes to, or cancellation of, the IMC 2020. You can read our Registration Terms and Conditions in full here.
- Where people want to cancel their bookings we will continue to issue refunds as laid out in our standard cancellation terms.
- After taking into account guidance available we may have to radically change the programme or cancel the IMC. We may have to cancel certain bookings that we believe come to present too high a risk (e.g. bookings from certain regions/countries). If we take any of these steps, any refund to delegates will depend on the timing of this decision, e.g. what costs we have incurred that we are unable to recover. Unfortunately we will not be able to pay for any associated costs people have incurred themselves, e.g. costs of travel. Please check your insurance cover and booking conditions for other associated commitments you are going to make.
We understand that many delegates may be concerned about this situation and the uncertainty as to how this may develop before July. We will keep delegates informed of any changes to the IMC as soon as possible.
We have set up a dedicated page for updates relating to coronavirus, its impact on IMC 2020 and helpful links here. This page will be updated on a regular basis as we continue to monitor the situation.