The IMC has partnered with Routledge to offer a range of special benefits to delegates.
Until 31 July 2019, delegates can claim a discount of 20% across the whole range of Routledge print books on the publisher’s website. Just quote discount code IMC19 at the checkout.
To help you find the most exciting titles, Routledge has compiled a specially curated book collection from some of their medieval studies titles – and you can also download a free medieval studies chapter sampler, featuring chapters from new and recent publications and those relating to the IMC’s special thematic strand for 2019, ‘Materialities’.
The sampler includes chapters from:
- Early Medieval Europe 300-1050 (2nd Edition): A Guide for Study and Teaching, David Rollason
- A History of the Muslim World to 1750: The Making of a Civilization (2nd Edition), Vernon O. Egger
- Introduction to Medieval Europe 300-1500 (3rd Edition), Wim Blockmans and Peter Hoppenbrouwers
- Making England, 762-1042, Richard Huscroft
- Sexuality in Medieval Europe: Doing Unto Others (3rd Edition), Ruth Mazo Karras
- Warfare in Medieval Europe c. 400-c. 1453, Bernard S Bachrach and David Bachrach
- Women in Medieval Europe 1200-1500 (2nd Edition), Jennifer Ward
- The Viking Diaspora, Judith Jesch
In addition, IMC delegates benefit from 14 days’ access to the latest two full volumes of any of Routledge’s 2,500 journals free of charge, as well as access to Author Directions, a set of free resources for researchers looking to get their work published as a book.
Routledge will have a stand at the IMC 2019 Bookfair, where you will be able to meet the team and see some of their newest titles up close.